Size 3 Medical Cube Locker with Electronic Lock
The MC series 87-Litre Electronic Medical Cube Locker from Phoenix Safe Company is designed to provide secure storage for first aid kits, medical supplies and COVID-19 test kits. These storage lockers are ideal for doctors surgeries, care homes, schools and universities and commercial workplaces.
The 87-Litre Electronic Medical Cube Locker modular design allows you to link together these lockers in a stack or a block for high volume storage, and the high-quality key lock ensures the contents are stored securely. The ventilated door can be fitted for either right or left hand opening.
The 87-Litre Electronic Medical Cube Locker Complies with BS5499-1 standard for high visibility labelling.
THE PHOENIX MC SERIES MEDICAL CUBE LOCKERS are available in 4 sizes. Designed to provide secure storage for First Aid items, Medical Supplies & COVID-19 Test kits, making them ideal for use at GP Surgeries, Pharmacies & Hospitals as well as in Offices, Gyms, Schools and industrial & commercial workplaces.
STANDARDS – Complies with BS5499-1 standard for high visibility labelling.
SYSTEM – Modular system allows for the lockers to be fixed together to form a stack or block of lockers.
LOCKING – Standard Key lock with optional Master Key, Mechanical 4 wheel combination lock or electronic lock with Private and Public function. Optional Padlock Latch Lock.
CONSTRUCTION – Fixed welded frame design, added to high quality fixings, make for an extremely sturdy, durable & robust locker.
SPECIAL FEATURES – Door can be fitted with a right or left hand opening. Each unit has a ventilated door and can also be fixed to a wall.
ASSEMBLY – Lockers are supplied as a flat pack with easy to assemble fixed frame design, which can be built in less than 5 minutes.
COLOUR – Finished in a high quality powder coated Light Grey (RAL7035) paint.
|External Dimensions (HxWxD)
|665 x 400 x 400mm
|Internal Dimensions (HxWxD)
|610 x 398 x 360mm
DeskKeys.Biz is a national supplier of replacement locks and keys for lockers, filing cabinets and office furniture. For the last 15 years we have specialised in replacing lost and broken keys and other security equipment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications, delivered anywhere in the United Kingdom, usually next day.
We are specialists in replacement office furniture keys. Replacement keys are also available next day for desks, pedestals, tambour units, filing cabinets and cupboards. If you are not sure that this is the correct type of key for you, just email a picture of your lock face or the original key to email@example.com and we will help.
Our heavy-duty Link51 and Phoenix lockers and storage cupboards are designed to keep your valuable equipment and supplies safe from theft and damage, while also providing customizable sizes and reliable security features.
The high-quality construction of our lockers and storage cupboards is unmatched, ensuring that they will last for years to come. You can customize the size of each locker or cupboard to fit your specific needs, making them perfect for any facility or office space.
Our lockers and storage cupboards have helped many schools and businesses improve their operations by protecting their equipment and supplies from theft and damage. For example, we provided our mobile phone lockers to a large school that was struggling with pupils using their phones during lesson time. After installing our mobile phone lockers, the school saw a significant reduction in problems and an improvement in student performance.
We understand that budget and timelines are important considerations for schools, hospitals and businesses. That’s why we offer competitive pricing and transparent shipping options to help you stay within your budget and receive your products quickly and efficiently.
Investing in our heavy-duty mobile phone and laptop lockers and storage cupboards is a smart decision for any facility or office manager who wants to protect their valuable equipment and supplies. Our products are made with high-quality materials, customizable sizes, and reliable security features. They have been proven to help other businesses improve their operations by reducing theft and improving employee accountability.
How do I order new lockers?
We accept Official Purchase Orders from schools, academies, hospitals and busineeses subject to credit.
If you do not use official purchase orders then you can order online with us:
- Registering online only takes a few minutes. Once this is completed you can order quickly and efficiently on the web. Our bespoke search function allows you to find the products you need in an instant. Just type the order code into the search box, press GO and your keys can be added to your shopping cart ready for checkout.
- The checkout process is simple and secure, allowing you to have a separate delivery address from your invoice address facilitating third party deliveries.
- Our payment process works under SagePay integration, meaning that you can rest assured that your details are safe and secure when ordering online.
- If you already have an account with us then you can email Official Purchase orders to firstname.lastname@example.org or type your order number in the space provided at the checkout.
- When you place an order, you will always receive email confirmation. If you do not, then please contact us to confirm that the order was successful and that we are processing it for you.
- Our range is specially chosen so that installation can be carried out on the premises by a caretaker or DIYer. If you do require installation then this will be arranged and charged separately.