- Place the key on a flat surface with good (ideally natural) light on the key. A plain white sheet of paper is ideal.
- Hold the camera directly over the top of the key and try not to create any shadows.
- Make sure the whole key is in the picture without zooming.
- Take several photos and send the best one to us.
- When emailing the photo please ensure you send us a large photo
Email a good photograph of the key that you need so that we can cut replacements by computer and send them to you via 1st class post.
Where to email: firstname.lastname@example.org