The MasterLock 1525, 3-digit combination padlock can be operated with an override key control feature for supervisory access when the lock needs to be opened – making it ideal for banks of lockers such as in schools or in gyms. Along with many enhanced security features like the exclusive BlockGuard® Anti-Shim technology, hardened steel shackles and double-reinforced stainless steel casing. Designed to fit lockers with a padlock eye of at least 5/16in (8mm) diameter.
- Double reinforced body and hardened steel shackle
- Compatible with override key (sold separately)
- Patented BlockGuard® Anti-Shim Technology withstands attempts to violate the latch mechanism
- Includes combination chart to facilitate lock system administration
- 48mm wide double-reinforced stainless steel body withstands abuse
- 22mm tall, hardened steel shackle for extra cut resistance
- Easy 3-number dialing with automatic scrambling feature to prevent reopening of lock